StompLight® Pal stage light
The StompLight® Pal is a versatile DMX 512 stage light engineered to quickly connect/daisy chain with the StompLight® Pro.
- The Pal is designed to work on the stage or on a mic stand.
- Scale your stage lighting to your gig simply by connecting one or more Pals using mic cables. The Pal is a slave light and mimics the StompLight Pro stage light pedal. With that said the Pal can also serve as an individual stage light when "light loaded' using your StompLight® Pro lighting effect pedal.
- Like the Pro, our Pal works with the variety of DMX 512 lighting products that exist in today's marketplace.
- The StompLight® Pal can be powered the StompLight® Power Bank making the Pal extraordinarily easy to set up and position anywhere quickly without hunting for wall power..
When the Pal is connected to a StompLight® lighting effect pedal the StompLight® Pal mirrors the StompLight® effect pedal's brilliant color and sound active effects. Another key feature of the StompLight® Pal is that it can be powered for hours with the external StompLight® Lithium Ion Power Bank making the Pal extraordinarily easy to set up and position anywhere. Bring along an extra battery pack and you are never out of power. A StompLight® Pal sets up and breaks down in seconds making it a great solution for the Wedding DJ or working musician who prefers a quick set up and tear down. A highly effective stage lighting system can be staged in umder two minues using a StompLight® lighting effect pedal connected to 1- 3 StompLight® Pals using StompLight® Power Banks.
The StompLight Pal incorporates the same gold standard CREE LED array as the StompLight lighting effect pedal creating a diffuse light field that lends itself to stage, facade or under-table lighting. Traditional PAR lights are often too focused for these applications. The small foot sprint and external battery pack make all StompLight® products easy to move about, position and break down.
The StompLight® Pal is housed in a rugged aluminum powder coated enclosure. Shaped like a floor monitor (aka floor wedge) the StompLight® Pal offers a variety of lighting angles and surface placement options. StompLight® Pal is light weight (1.7 lbs) and comes with fasteners installed for mounting to a microphone stand using the StompLight Mic Stand adapter available on our website. (see Our Products)
The StompLight®t Pal works with DMX systems using 3-pin DMX cable or typical microphone cable (XLR). Multiple StompLight Pals can be daisy-chained (aka cascaded) together using a single StompLight® Professional as the Controller.
The StompLight® Pal also has a brightness adjustment knob for localized brightness adjustment.
The StompLight® Pal can be powered with optional rechargeable StompLight® Lithium Ion Power Bank or the included 12 volt wall adapter.
Features - Download Owners Manual v7.17
- DMX compatible
- Small and Powerful
- Lite weight and in the form factor of a floor monitor offering multiple lighting angles
- Load it with a DMX signal and then remove XLR connection for a portable stand-a-lone lighting source.
- Quickly mounts onto a mic stand using StompLight Mic Stand Adapter (Female) with the provided mounting screws.
- Optional Rechargeable StompLight Power Bank for "off the grid" use
- Powder coated custom engineered aluminum enclosure
- Adjustable brightness with a vintage Daier “Moog Synth” control knob
- Expandable with 3-pin DMX connectors for daisy chaining with StompLight® products and other DMX products
- 12 volt 1.5 amp power requirement with included “center position” wall wort power adapter
- Best of Class Cree LEDs with optical control, RGB color mixing, at 300 lumens with 50,000 hour lifespan = (16,000) 3 hour gigs
- Length: 7.3” (18.4 cm) x Width 5.3” (13.5 cm) x Height 3.9” (10 cm)
- Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Engineered in Silicon Valley, CA
- 1 year warranty
- This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules.
If you have a discount code enter it at the shipping checkout page