Our StompLight® Soloist Bundle is ideal for:
- Solo performers, singer-songwriters, and street performers
- Streaming video performance
- Enhancing your rehearsal and recording space
- School music programs looking to excite their students
- Drawing attention to a merchandise display or tip jar
If you're a working musician looking to build your audience and expand your booking opportunities you understand the role social media plays in today's music marketplace. Our research shows that by adding stage lighting to your performances you will improve the audience experience, elevate social media activity with better quality live video that creates a better impression on talent buyers considering booking your act. You will also see a improvement in your tip jar draw.
(1) StompLight® Pro DMX stage light pedal
(1) AC adapter
(1) StompLight® Li Ion Power Bank with charger and connector cables
Quick Start Guide
Why StompLight®is a working musician's best friend
- Simple to set up and operate with (3) foot-switches and (2) knobs
- Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, mic or mixer and create a sound responsive light show anywhere you play, practice or perform.
- Expand your light show in seconds using XLR mic cables for simple daisy chaining with StompLight® Pros, Pals and other DMX products.
The Control Surface
The Rear Panel
StompLight's 5 Effect Modes at the tap of your foot
- Color Wheel Effect - Cycles through all the color variations with adjustable speed and brightness. The ultimate "turn it on and leave it" effect for a performance.
- Solid Color Effect - Choose a color as the mood hits you and wash the stage. Stunning colors include Ice Blue, Rasta Green, Purple People Eater and Demon Red. This mode is also great for 1) up-lighting your merchie and band banner 2) up-lighting your killer amp/rig on stage. You can also choose a color from the Color Wheel and add it to the Solid Color palette.
- Microphone Sound Responsive aka Color Organ Effect This mode utilizes the built-in microphone and internal 7-band spectrum analyzer to create lighting that responds to your playing and frequency of the audio you produce. Drummers will love this mode! See this testimonial view Sound Active Mode works great for bands, house music, and DJs looking to add visual response and dynamics to a performance, session or rehearsal.
- Instrument Input Effect - Plug your electric guitar or bass, keyboard, microphone, metronome or mixer into StompLight's 1/4" input. Adjust the gain of the input using the Gain Knob and generate exciting and sound responsive lighting. This mode incorporates a 7-band spectrum analyzer that produces 8 different color/frequency effects.
- Strobe Effect - Switch to the classic strobe effect with adjustable speed and brightness for dance parties, raves and haunted houses. People with photosensitive epilepsy and photo sensitivity should refrain from using this mode.