The StompLight®Duo is Ideal for:
- Soloist & Duo Performers
- Studio & Production Stage Lighting
- Energizing a Rehearsal Space
- School Music Programs
- Mobile DJs
- Merchandise Table / Trade Show Display
Building on the Soloist Bundle the StompLight® Duo Bundle offers an artist a "next level" lighting opportunity with two seperate or identical stage lights. The use of contrast provides for greater dynamic stage lighting often with with a mix of sound active and color changing effects. The StompLight® Duo Bundle provides two independent or two identical lighting options. This is especialy important for a seated or standing player providing both front and side angle lighting options. Contrast is king and this combination adds up to a great lighting arrangement offering contrast in effect, color and luninocity. All performing musicians will benefit from having what this Bundle offers. Keep in mind this Bundle also includes a mic stand adapter allowing an artist to "fly" the StompLight®PAL for elevated lighting effects on a mic stand with ease.
Included in the Duo Bundle:
(1) StompLight® Pro DMX stage light pedal with AC adapters
(1) StompLight® Pal DMX stage light with AC adapters
(2) StompLight® Li Ion Power Banks with AC chargers and connector cables
(1) StompLight® Microphone Stand Adapter
Hook & Loop Tape
Padded Carry Bag with tethered Flashlight
What Makes the StompLight® Pro Amazing
- Custom steel and aluminum "clam shell" case. Built for years of use on the road.
- "Best In Class" Cree 50,000 hour XL LEDs with optical control and RGBW color mixing capable of producing 350 lumens of stage lighting and washing a space 10'x10'
- "Soft On the Eyes" custom engineered Phototronic Diffuser
- StompLight® is simple to operate - (3) foot-switches and (2) knobs control all your lighting, effects and custom programming.
- Sound Responsive with internal microphone and 7-band spectrum analyzer - You can plug a guitar, bass, keyboard, mic or mixer into StompLight and create a dynamic sound responsive light show.
- StompLight offers "super simple" programing. Our User Configuration options allow you to easily add and remove any of the factory programmed Effects to fit your Performance
- Every Bundle includes our rechargable StompLight® Li Ion Power Banks for "off the grid" or super fast set-up. With a StompLight® Pro and our StompLight® Power Bank you can light a performance anywhere you play, practice or perform in just seconds.
- Our systems are expandable - grow or shrink your light show in seconds using mic cables for daisy chaining with StompLight® Pros, Pals and many other DMX products.
- StompLight Pros & Pals come with a 3 Year warranty and free phone consultation.
What Makes the StompLight® Pal Amazing
- The StompLight®Pal is a rugged 3.4 lb custom engineered steel enclosed road worthy DMX 512 stage light built in the form factor of a floor wedge. The StompLight®Pal is designed for use in multiple locations including the floor, placement on raised surfaces and for easy mounting onto a mic stand. This allows for elevated lighting options, side fill and angled washes.
- The StompLight®Pal is a client/slave light and requires a controller such as the StompLight® Pro DMX Lighting Effect Pedal. Connection with one or more Pals using mic cables is simple either split or in a daisy chain. The StompLight® Pal receives a DMX command and will mimic the StompLight Pro stage light pedal or other brand DMX 512 controller .
- The StompLight®Pal can also serve as an "stand alone" stage light when first " light loaded' . Light loading is simple taking just seconds.
- Like the Pro, our Pal works with the variety of DMX 512 lighting products that exist in today's marketplace.
- The StompLight® Pal can be easily powered using the included StompLight® Power Bank making the Pal extraordinarily easy to set up and position anywhere quickly without hunting for wall power.